1. Born on August 16, most of Cho’s childhood was spent in Texas, and her late teenage years spent in Minnesota.
2. Arden is very talented! She has done cheerleading (8 years, including college), gymnastics (6 years), playing the piano (eight years) and cello (six years). Unbelievably amazing!
3. She attended the University of Illinois with and graduated with a B.A. in Psychology and also studied Theatrical Training.
4. In 2004, Arden Cho was named Miss Korea Chicago (1st place) and competed in the Miss Korea Pageant in Seoul, South Korea for the honor of representing South Korea in the Miss Universe Pageant.
5. She visited Africa in the summer of 2007 before her move to Los Angeles on a two-month Humanitarian trip to Kenya. How awesoME!
6. She was featured in the 2008 Spring Campaign for Alexander McQueen's teen line McQ appearing in fashion magazines Vogue, Purple Fashion and Nylon.
7. Arden has done modeling for brands like Tokidoki, Reebok, Nike, McDonalds and Apple.
8. She is fluent in Korean.
9. Her music tastes include Keith Urban, Tim McGraw, Kelly Clarkson, Michael Buble and Christina Aguilera. (Only to name a few). She sings, too! Check out her five best YouTube covers.
10. Some of the fun things she enjoys doing are ice skating, snow skiing, softball, rollerblading and horseback riding.
11. Even with all of the exposure and experience Arden has earned, she admits she still gets nervous, but that’s what she loves about it all, the rush and excitement.
Want more Arden Cho? Find out how she did in Agents of Secret Stuff, Starring Arden Cho and Ryan Higa!